Whether you’re a hospital, clinic or physician, the government mandates in U.S. healthcare, as well as new expectations among patients, are forcing you to improve every aspect of your business processes.
Read about how our services protect your business from risks while we help you transform and grow your business, and learn how we use analytics to help you meet the broader mandates of U.S. healthcare reform.
Insigma’s program and delivery managers and leads have successfully developed, implemented, and managed complex, small to large scale multi-system programs ranging from $3 million to over $600 million with noted success including:
- Medication management replacement systems
- Legacy modernization
- Common platform migrations (HMO, ASO, Medicare, etc.)
- Self-service portal redesign and modernization
- Business intelligence for critical clinical initiatives
- Regulatory implementation and compliance
- Hospital information systems
- Enterprise systems
Change management is a huge issue in the successful implementation of IT solutions in healthcare provider businesses. We work collaboratively with our clients to ensure effective change management including physician and clinician education to facilitate early adoption.
- ICD-10 remediation and business optimization
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) – performance assessment and strategy development, optimization of existing EMR implementations, end-to-end solution of design, build, test and deploy EMR implementations, global management of compliance and security services
- Hospital Information Systems (HIS) – Practice Management System, Radiology Information System, Pharmacy Information System, Clinical information System, Laboratory Information System; implementing end-to-end HIS systems of other software vendors)
- Enterprise systems – package evaluation and compliance assessment for HIPAA and SOX, enterprise application implementation and integration, training and organization change management, version upgrades, maintenance and support