Three primary areas of change are forcing you to transform every aspect of your business processes:
- Government mandates in U.S. healthcare (including ICD-10 migration and a greater reliance on analytics and business intelligence)
- New expectations among customers and their patients
- New competitors and new health plan benefits
Read about how our services protect your business from risks while we help you transform and grow your business, and learn how we use analytics to help you meet the broader mandates of U.S. healthcare reform.
- Claims processing and management – legacy modernization, platform implementation and configuration, policy administration, underwriting
- Consumer-directed health plans (CDHP) – CDHP platforms and reengineering, disease management, case management, consumer self-service, plus third-party products configuration, implementation and support
Our program and delivery managers and leads have successfully managed complex, small to large scale multi-system programs ranging from $3 million to over $600 million with noted success in implementations including:
- Medication management replacement systems
- Legacy modernization
- Common platform migrations (HMO, ASO, Medicare, etc.)
- Self-service portal redesign and modernization
- Business intelligence for critical clinical initiatives
- Regulatory implementation and compliance
- HIPAA transition services
We are experienced in working with the top healthcare plans in the United States, as well as the top healthcare product vendors.