As a financial institution, we recognize your business is under increasing pressure to reduce costs, become more competitive, and comply with evolving regulatory requirements. At the same time, you need scalable resources for peak business needs, globalization, mergers/acquisitions, quick turnaround time, and faster time to market with new products and services. Transforming your business processes and the technology that supports them is required for survival.
Our three-pronged service delivery model is the framework for accomplishing the above objectives. Some aspects of the expertise we bring in helping you protect your business while helping you grow the business include:
- Professionals who have managed financial services businesses. We understand the business issues as well as the technology enablers in bringing about change.
- Depth of domain experience improves the value of the solutions and shortens the time it takes to create and implement solutions. We have worked extensively with some of the world’s leading financial institutions for many years.
- Experience in all aspects of IT infrastructure and applications as well as knowledge of the current market demands of IT systems in the financial services industry.
- Expertise in business transformation, change management and large-scale, complex projects
- Expertise in delivering complex operations over hundreds of systems
- Expertise in developing, replacing, testing, implementing, and managing core banking systems
- Expertise in reengineering or modernizing legacy applications and systems
- Resource scalability for your peak business needs, globalization, and mergers/acquisitions
Read our Value Proposition for more benefits to you.
Our financial services offerings focus on these sectors:
- Banking and capital markets
- ISVs and exchanges
- Knowledge services – market data and analytics
- Trading and settlement
- Asset and wealth management
- Corporate banking
- Mutual fund custody
- Foreign exchange trading
- Portfolio evaluation
- Equities trading
- Fixed-income trading
- Collateral management
- Online banking
Insigma has a joint venture with State Street Corporation, the world’s leading provider of financial services to institutional investors. We have undertaken a wide range of core system development projects for State Street that have won recognition in global financial and securities system development.
Insigma is a member of the Wall Street Technology Association.