Insigma has a collaborative relationship with Zhejiang University (ZJU), which is a significant value for our outsourcing clients. ZJU is ranked No. 1 for innovation. The university has one of the most prestigious and reputable computer science programs in China. It has produced world-level coders who win in international coding competitions.
The university also had a significant role in the founding of Insigma.
Zhejiang University at a glance
- Ranked No.1 innovative university in China
- Ranked No.1 in patent grants, No.2 in research grants/SCI
- Largest university in China
- Founded in 1897 as a research-oriented university
- 24 schools, 81 departments
- 3,500 full-time teachers
- 39,000 full-time students, including 22,900 undergraduates, 9,500 graduate students working for masters degree, 6,600 doctoral candidates, 1,700 foreign students from over 100 countries
- 14 Nation Key Laboratories, 2 National Engineering Research Centers and 3 National Engineering Technology Centers
- 6 affiliated hospitals
- 5 campuses
- 5,840,000-volume library